In store price $2.50
Sold in a black 2.5" pot.
Available in store.
- Pumpkins like heat and sun
- growing them in the ground is easier because the they don't dry out as fast
- pumpkins can be grown in a planter but make sure it's big and you water often
- to ensure that your pumpkin is pollinated and "catches" to make a pumpkin grow, we need to pluck off a male bloom and rub the pollen in a female bloom
- Once a pumpkin plant has 3-5 pumpkins growing on it we stop hand pollinating, you can even cut off the vines past that point
- pumpkins take all summer and into fall to develop, that's why hand pollinating is ideal to get an early catch
- in the fall, just before a hard frost, we need to pick our pumpkins and bring indoors, they will probably be a mix of green and orange/white depending on your variety
- they will take time to cure and should be the proper colour for fall decorating and halloween
Pumpkin Baby Jack Mix - 2.5" Pot