In store price $12.00
Sold in a black 1 gallon pot.
Available in store.
Growing Blue Dune:
- you can't kill it, but you need to contain it, it's aggressive
- it's tough as heck, makes a great choice for a business as shown in the photo our customers planted this in Morinville at the Auto Body shop
- grows tall, the flower spikes were as tall as me, however on a dry year it might be shorter
- grow in shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
Perennial Grass- Leymus Blue Dune 1 gallon pot