*not exactly a grass, but it grows in an upright form and can be used in the same place you might grow a dracaena spike
In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
- talinum grows narrow lime green leaves sort of like butter lettuce at the base of the plant, in the center rising up tall are thin spikes that get a mesh of blooms, they are tiny pink buds that look like nerd candies
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- talinum is not a perennial and will not overwinter naturally outdoors
Grass Talinum Limon 3.5" pot