In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
- we call this grass our poofy grass, fills in a really nice mounding shape and adds interest
- best used as a filler in a large planter or a centre piece in a smaller planter
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- stipa is not a perennial and will not overwinter here outdoors
Grass Stipa Pony Tails 3.5" pot