*shown in a 1 gallon pot, but for 2021 it will be available in a 3.5" pot
In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing Pennisetum Rubrum:
- we grow a few types of Pennisetum, this is the variety that gets deep burgundy leaves and purpley-pinkish seed heads
- best suited for a medium to large planter or in a flower bed, pairs well with wave petunias
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- juncus is not a perennial and will not overwinter naturally outdoors, with some extra care and mulch and snow cover theres a small chance it might return, but I'd consider it a bonus.
Grass Pennisetum Rubrum 3.5" pot