In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot.
Available in store.
Growing Purple Baron Millet Grass:
- Purple Baron is a dark burgundy brown millet
- grows 3 to 5 feet tall
- best suited for a medium to large planter or in a flower bed
- is often nicknamed "cat tail"
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- ornamental millet purple baron is not a perennial, it will not overwinter naturally
Grass Pennisetum Millet Purple Baron 3.5" pot