In store price $15.00
Sold in a black 1 gallon pot.
Available in store.
Growing First Knight:
- first knight is a very aggressive grass. The first year we grew it I planted it in my large urns planters (see photo above) with petunias and it choked them out by mid summer, now I 'm not trying to discourage you from planting it I just want to make sure it's going in the best spot
- first knight grows between 3 and 4 feet tall and it spreads about 2 feet wide, give it room
- grow in shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into large planters or flowerbeds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- first knight is not a perennial but like many grasses you could dig up before a frost and try your luck overwintering it dormant in a basement or cold room
Grass Ornamental P. First Knight 1 gallon pot