In store price $12.00
Sold in a black 1 gallon pot.
Available in store.
Growing Cyperus Papyrus:
- Cyperus is the "latin name" but it's also called "King Tut" and fun fact it's native to the Nile
- Cyperus Papyrus is a vigorous grass and will take as much water as you can give it
- in a planter it will get between 3 and 4 feet tall, but you can sink this grass in a pond and it can grow over 6 feet tall - amamzing
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into large planters or flowerbeds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- cyperus papyrus is not a perennial but like many grasses you could dig up before a frost and try your luck overwintering it dormant in a basement or cold room
Grass Ornamental Cyperus Papyrus 1 gallon pot