In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot.
Available in store.
Growing Ornamental Broom Corn:
- isolate from edible corns to prevent cross pollination
- grows 6 to 8 feet tall
- best suited for a large planter or in a flower bed
- decorative corn used in flower arrangements fresh or dry and in fall decorating
- grow in part to full sun, including the east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 6 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- not a perennial, but the seed can be saved and planted the next spring
Grass Ornamental Broom Corn 3.5" pot