In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
- we call this grass our "side ponytail" it looks great planted off-centre in a planter
- icy blue colour is a hard to find shade in the plant world
- dances in the wind
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- agropyron is not a perennial and normally does not over winter, but I have seen it overwinter here before and the magician that did it took extra care to plant in a shelter spot, she mulched it heavily (basically buried it) and kept snow cover over top, she got it to come back!! If it doesn't work out we will be happy to sell you a new one the next year ;)
Grass Ornamental Agropyron 3.5" pot