In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing Muhlenbergia Grass:
- grown for the red tips it forms on the tips
- wispy, dances in the wind
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into medium to large size planters or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- muhlenbergia is not a perennial and will not overwinter naturally outdoors, with some extra care and mulch and snow cover theres a small chance it might return, but I'd consider it a bonus.
Grass Muhlenbergia Capillaris 3.5" pot