In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
- brilliant lime green colour, the tops curl over and its really nice to look at
- dances in the wind
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- it's not a perennial and I haven't hear of anyone having luck trying to overwinter it, I tried one winter in the greenhouse store and it fizzled out by February
Grass Milium Flashlights 3.5" pot