In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing Dracaena Grass:
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- dracaena are very easy to grow and grow well with everything
- dracaena are not a perennial, they will not overwinter outdoors, they are mildly cold tolerant and usually survive the first couple of light frosts we receive in the fall, they can be dug up and grown indoors as a houseplant, indoors give them high light and don't overwater, if they get too wet indoors the core can get soft and rot, I know because it happened to one of mine, keep them on the dry side and wipe the leaves free of any dust so they can photosynthesize.
Grass Dracena 3.5"pot