In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing Red Rooster Grass:
- Coppery Rust colour is unique and pairs so good with coral and whites
- Red Rooster is featured in our Genevieve Envee Kit as shown above
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters, hanging baskets, window boxes or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- Red Rooster Grass is not a perennial and will not overwinter naturally outdoors
Grass Carex Red Rooster 3.5" pot