In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing Bunny Tails Grass:
- Bunny tails grass is a plant that is quite surprising
- one plant can fill out a 20" circle and they grow about 18" tall
- soft to the touch, really soft and then once it "blooms" we get these beautiful white tufts
- Bunny tails is quite a vigorous plant, in the planter you can see above, there was actually verbena in it that looked really good when we first planted it, but then the bunny tails choked it out
- so bunny tails does not play well with others, if you'd like to do a mixed planter we suggest mixing it with other grasses, or plant by itself or in a flower bed
- grow in partial shade to full sun, including the north, east, south and west sides of your home, they can go on the north side if they are further away from the house and will get direct sunlight
- minimum of 4 hours of direct sunlight to a maximum of all day sun.
- transplant into planters or flower beds
- ornamental grasses/cannas are tolerant with being in both sun or shade
- bunny tails is not a perennial and will not overwinter naturally outdoors, I haven't seen it sprout up from fallen seeds either
Grass Bunny Tails 3.5" pot