In store price $4.00
Sold in a black 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing Creeping Charlie:
It's an Invasive perennial that can get out of control in lawns, we do not recommend planting in a flower bed. Grow as an annual.
- shade to morning sun, goes a bilty wilty in the hot afternoon sun, but perks back up once it cools off
- round variegated leaves and quick long growth make it one of our favourites, we plant it in many hanging baskets and planters
- can withstand windy areas
- grow 2" tall and easily trails 36" to 48" long
- grow best in shade to partial sun, including the north, east, and west sides of your home
- best suited for planters and hanging baskets
- has a minty smell that the deer don't like
Glechoma Varigated Creeping Charlie Vine 3.5" pot