In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot.
Available in store.
Growing Zonal Geraniums:
- zonal geraniums are the regular type of geranium with large showy blooms
- moonlight series of geraniums have a rich dark leaf, the contrast with the blooms really make the flowers pop, moonlight are more compact
- to keep a tidy planter and encourage new blooms faster it's a good idea to deadhead the spent flowers, use a sharp pair of scissors, the stems are "chewy" and it's hard to deadhead by hand
- grow in a planter minimum 8" or a hanging basket, larger planter or flower beds
- these grow 10" to 12" tall and wide
- geraniums are full sun plants and need a minimum of 6 hours direct light to full day of sun
- geraniums can take the heat, great for a hot deck or a south exposure
- it's okay if they get a little dry, they can handle it
- for optimum growth and blooms fertilize with every watering, we suggest Nature's Source which we use and sell
Geranium Zonal Moonlight Lavender 3.5" pot