In store price $5.50
Sold in a yellow 3.5" pot.
Available in store.
Growing Fancy Leafed Geraniums:
- fancy leafed geraniums are grown for the foliage colour of their leaf, not necessarily their flower
- grow in a planter minimum 10" or a hanging basket or planter or a flower bed
- these grow about 16" to 20" tall and about 20" wide
- geraniums are full sun plants and need a minimum of 6 hours direct light to full day of sun
- geraniums can take the heat, great for a hot deck or a south exposure
- it's okay if they get a little dry, they can handle it
- for optimum growth fertilize with every watering, we suggest Nature's Source which we use and sell
Geranium Fancy Leaf Vancouver Centennial 3.5" pot