In store price $6.00
Sold in a 6" round pot.
Available in store.
Growing Climbing Geraniums:
- climbing geraniums are geraniums that grow very tall, they do not have tendrils to grasp a trellis, they look great if you place a cage around them, left without a cage or tied up they will spill over
- grow in a planter minimum 10" or a hanging basket or larger planter
- these grow 3' to 4' feet tall
- geraniums are full sun plants and need a minimum of 6 hours direct light to full day of sun
- geraniums can take the heat, great for a hot deck or a south exposure
- it's okay if they get a little dry, they can handle it
- for optimum growth fertilize with every watering, we suggest Nature's Source which we use and sell