In store price $4.00
Sold in a black 3.5" pot
Available in store.
Growing English Ivy's:
- shade to morning sun, goes crispy in hot sun
- grow 5" tall and trails 24" long
- grow best in shade to partial sun, including the north, east, and west sides of your home, if they are planted in full direct hot afternoon sun their leaves might get a bit "sunburnt"
- best suited for planters and hanging baskets
- English Ivy's are commonly grown indoors as houseplants, they can be grown outdoors all summer and brought indoors before a frost to grow all winter
English Ivy Glacier Vine 3.5" pot