*for 2021 they are planted in a black planter with a cage
In store price $20.00
Sold in a planter with a cage
Available in store.
Growing Peas in a Planter:
- grow in part to full sun
- they can get fairly tall around 30"
- make sure they get a lot of water
- sensitive to frost, do not put outdoors until risk of frost has passed
- it's fun and rewarding to grow your own food
- eat fresh or cooked
- preserve by blanching then freezing
- Harvest when the pods are full, sample by doind a taste test, the peas should be filled out in a ball shape, but not over ripe, if they get over ripe they are hard and bitter
- enjoy several weeks of fresh peas
Edible Peas - shelling type - Planter