In store price $4.50
Sold in a 3.5" terracotta coloured pot.
Available in store.
- this variety can be grown in shade or sun
- good for planters, hanging baskets, window boxes and flowerbeds
- very sensitive to frost, plant outdoors only after risk of frost has passed, usually June 1 is ok
- when transplanting, do not bury the stem, plant it so it is sitting 1cm higher than the soil level in your container
- coleus can also be grown indoors, in the fall, before a frost, bring your coleus inside to enjoy all winter
Coleus Under the Sea Barracuda 3.5" pot