In store price $4.00
Sold in a 3.5" black pot.
Available in store.
- this variety needs to be grown in the shade, it can handle morning sun but shade the rest of the day is best
- good for planters, hanging baskets, window boxes and flowerbeds
- very sensitive to frost, plant outdoors only after risk of frost has passed, usually June 1 is ok
- when transplanting, do not bury the stem, plant it so it is sitting 1cm higher than the soil level in your container
- coleus can also be grown indoors, in the fall, before a frost, bring your coleus inside to enjoy all winter
Coleus Kong Rose 3.5"