In store price $6.000
Sold in a 6" round pot.
Available in store.
- FULL SUN to FULL SHADE
- blooms look like little rosettes
- great in planters and hanigng baskets
- can be grown as an indoor houseplant or outside as an annual
- they will bloom until the first frost
- begonias can be brought indoors before a fall frost to enjoy indoors during the winter, they will probably not bloom all winter but it's fun to try to "save" them, if you bring them inside they do need more light
- the blooms sort of sit on top of the leaf canopy
- begonias do not need as much fertilizer as other plants, fertilize once per month is sufficient
- begonias like to be more on the dry side than other plants, allow plants to dry between waterings
Begonia Solenia Cherry 6" round pot