*make a great house plant or outdoors as an annual
In store price $12.00
Sold in a 1 gallon black round pot.
Available in store.
I have had Rex begonias as houseplants for years, indoors put them in a sunny area during the winter to keep them healthy and a shadier spot in the summer months
Growing Outdoors in Summer Begonias:
- FULL SHADE, outdoors they would grow best on the east and north sides of your home
- rarely ever blooms
- these begonias are grown for their interesting foliage
- best in planters
- we encourage you to bring the plant indoors before we get a frost
- begonias do not need as much fertilizer as other plants, fertilize once per month is sufficient
- begonias like to be more on the dry side than other plants, allow plants to dry between waterings